The Thermo Scientific NanoDropTM 1000 Spectrophotometer enables highly accurate UV/Vis analyses of 1 ul samples with remarkable reproducibility. The patented sample retention system eliminates the need for cuvettes and capillaries which decreases the measurement cycle time. In addition, the high absorbance capability eliminates the need for most dilutions. You’ll find yourself making fewer dilutions and taking more readings than ever before, essentially becoming a more quantitative laboratory.
- Small samples: designed for 1 ul samples
- Large dynamic range: measures 2-3700 ng/ul (dsDNA) on a single sample. No need to change out cuvettes or caps.
- High absorbance capability: 50 times that of traditional spectrophotometers
- No Dilutions for most samples
- No extra costs for consumables
- Full Spectrum (220-750nm)
- 10 second measurement time
- No cuvettes or capillaries
$6/plate for UC Davis users, $8/plate for non-UC Davis users