The Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer can be used to measure the quantity, integrity and purity of small RNAs and HMW total ribosomal RNA, and the integration of these two measurements provides many advantages over traditional agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Faster than gels-digital datta for up to 12 samples within 30 minutes
- Reproducible and complete digital data
- Compliance Service options allow you to work within regulated environments (particularly QA/QC labs)
- 2100 Expert Software for easy digital handling and storage of all bioanalyzer data
- Multiple detection capabilities
$6/run for UC Davis users, $8/run for non-UC Davis users